Garlic oil has so many medicinal properties that we should all incorporate it into our diet in order to stay healthy, in addition to treating certain ailments. You can also buy it in capsules, or even better, prepare a treatment with garlic oil yourself, in order to control the process.
Read on and discover all the healing properties of garlic oil. This superfood will help cleanse your body and boost your immune system. In addition, as if this were not enough, it will help you improve circulation and protect against free radical damage.
Garlic oil simply has to be a part of your diet !
What is so good about garlic?
Above all, garlic is a superfood with great properties for your health. It has been used to cure many ailments since ancient times.
The properties are primarily based on two sulfides: allicin and diallyl. However, it also contains amino acids, vitamins B and C, and minerals such as magnesium, copper, calcium, selenium, phosphorus, iron and potassium.
All in all, garlic:
- Is a powerful, natural antibiotic that fights viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites.
- Has anticarcinogenic properties.
- Is an antioxidant.
- Helps reduce water retention and improves kidney function.
- Balances the nervous system.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease by improving circulation and reducing cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Helps lower high blood sugar.
- Protects your liver and gallbladder, and promotes the elimination of toxins in the body.
- Improves the health and appearance of your skin. It relieves acne, psoriasis, and other skin conditions.
- Helps regulate the digestive process.
- Is a natural aphrodisiac.
How to eat garlic?
The ideal way to take advantage of all the healing properties of garlic, either to prevent or maintain, is to consume one clove of raw garlic a day.
The effect is very powerful on an empty stomach. However, it is better to eat it as part of a meal. Garlic can be cooked, and still retain some properties, but not its full potential.
Tibetan culture reveals their ancient secrets of healing by garlic. Tibetan monks invented a recipe for garlic marinated in alcohol, and gave instructions on how to consume it gradually. Ingesting it in this way allows our body to assimilate the properties more gradually.
Nowadays you can also buy garlic oil in capsules. These are highly recommended for those who can not tolerate the smell or can not digest it properly, and for anyone else who does not like to eat it for some reason.
Here is the Tibetan recipe for marinated garlic in olive oil. In this way, one can take advantage of the properties of two very healthy foods.
Treatment with garlic oil: A Tibetan recipe
If possible, you should use organic garlic. When using this treatment for medicinal purposes, it is very important that the food is free of pesticides or other toxic chemicals. Otherwise, it may take away the positive effects from a treatment with garlic oil.
Treatment with garlic oil: Ingredients
- 4 cups with extra virgin olive oil
- 30 garlic cloves
Follow these instructions
- First of all, peel all the garlic, divide the cloves in half, and place them in a tight glass jar.
- Then add the olive oil so that it covers the garlic.
- Then close the jar tightly and keep it in a dark, cold and dry place for 30 days. Do not put it in the refrigerator.
- Shake gently every two or three days.
- After this time, strain the oil to remove the garlic (which you can still eat), and take care of the garlic oil.
Treatment with garlic oil: Here’s how
You can use this treatment in many ways, depending on the purpose of your treatment:
- Eat one tablespoon a day as prevention. You can eat this as it is, or with food. Always take it straight from the jar so that you do not miss all the properties.
- Use this treatment with garlic oil as an accompaniment to any dish (salads, pasta, soups, sauces, etc.). If you want a slightly milder taste, you can use less garlic or dilute with oil from another bottle.