Are you looking for some of the best face masks to take care of your skin?
If you want your face to look beautiful every day, these face masks will be very useful. They will counteract the effects of pimples or “spots”, and leave your skin soft and hydrated. If you want healthy and beautiful skin – or just want soft skin – the following homemade masks may be the thing.
The best face masks
Mask with yogurt, lemon and honey
The yoghurt will leave your skin deliciously soft and hydrated, while the honey will provide it with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. In addition, the lemon will also add vitamin C, which is also an antioxidant.
- Mix a spoonful of honey in natural yogurt and a few drops of lemon juice (10-12 drops should be enough).
- Combine all the ingredients into a cream, spread it evenly over your face and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Then rinse your face with warm water.
One of the best face masks with avocado
Avocado is a fruit that contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals. It contains oleic acid, which leaves your skin smooth and hydrated. In addition, this mask is ideal for people with dry skin.
- All you need is half an avocado and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix well until you have made an even cream and apply the mask. Let it work for 15 minutes, before rinsing it gently with lukewarm water.
One of the best face masks with milk and honey
Thanks to the different properties of milk, your skin will be left hydrated. In addition, milk stimulates a natural production of collagen in the skin.
This is excellent for removing impurities from your face. This mask has a cleansing effect, which in addition closes your pores and does not produce as much oil.
- The ingredients you need for this mask are a tablespoon of powdered milk, a tablespoon of honey, and an egg white.
- Whisk the ingredients together and apply the mixture on your face.
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off with warm water.
Face mask with carrot and yogurt
Using carrots on your skin is very profitable if you want to improve problems like pimples. This is because carrots contain vitamin A, which is beneficial against dermatitis.
At the same time, vitamin C will give you a healthy and fresh look, and the antioxidants in the carrot will help prevent premature aging.
This recipe is especially good for oily skin.
- Mix together the juice of a lemon and an orange.
- Furthermore, you mix a carrot and a half cup with natural yoghurt in a food processor until it becomes an even mixture.
- Let the mask work for 10 to 15 minutes, before cleansing the skin in lukewarm water.
Face mask with almonds
Almonds have a high content of fatty acids and antioxidants such as vitamin E. This makes them useful sources of nourishment and moisture for the skin.
- Buy raw, roasted, salt-free almonds.
- Place them in a mortar and pulverize them.
- Mix the almonds with a tablespoon of natural yogurt and massage the mixture into the face for 3 minutes.
- Rinse the mask with lukewarm water and apply your daily moisturizer.
The best face masks for hydration
All these masks have 100% natural ingredients, and are as effective as treatments at the beauty salon or purchased facial products. It is also likely that you already have most of the ingredients at home.
Face mask of banana
The potassium in bananas is responsible for the water in the cells, which nourishes the skin while having a moisturizing effect.
- For this mask, mash a banana and add a tablespoon of honey, as well as five tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Once you have mixed this thoroughly, you can apply the mixture all over your face (but avoid the area around the eyes) and let it work for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
Face mask with apple
As we mentioned earlier, both vitamin A and C provide great benefits for the skin. And apples contain both of these vitamins. In addition, the nutrients from apples help to increase the content of collagen in your skin in a natural way.
- To get the full effect of this mask, the apples must be cut into pieces and boiled in half a liter of water.
- Then let the pieces cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of natural yogurt, a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of wheat bran. Add the apples and leaf it together until it forms a cream.
- Apply the mask on your face and let it work for 20 minutes.
- When rinsing off this mask, it is important to use cold water and a neutral soap.
The best face masks for exfoliation
If you have problems with comedones (also known as blackheads), pimples or acne, you can take advantage of these recipes. Exfoliation is very important as it removes dead skin cells and makes your skin softer and radiant, which will reduce comedones.
Exfoliation with sugar
One of the cheapest options for exfoliation is sugar. It is super easy to use. Here’s how to do it:
- After washing your face thoroughly with a neutral soap, moisten it with water and a little sugar.
- Gently rub the sugar into the skin in a circular motion.
- Then rinse off the residue with cold water before applying moisturizer.
Honey also has good properties that are suitable for exfoliation. Honey will also be very gentle on your skin, and it will provide moisture while removing dead skin cells.
- To do this you need a teaspoon of pure honey, a tablespoon of lemon juice and two ground almonds.
- Mix the ingredients together and apply the mask. Let it work for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water and you are ready.
Afterwards, you will notice that your skin feels smoother, hydrated and rejuvenated.