Some ingredients are stars in many dishes. Without them, it would have been impossible to make the wonderful meals. When it comes to chicken, this tasty hot wings recipe is without a doubt more than just a meal. Read on to find out why.
Hot wings have been popular for a number of years. You can eat them at a restaurant, while watching a football match at home, or when watching a good movie. You have certainly seen many commercials that have whetted your appetite.
A good recipe depends on the correct spice composition. There are many varieties, and you can even experiment with your own favorite taste. Do not forget that much of the flavor comes from the spice.
Let’s talk about health. It is wise to think about what you put in the body. Strong spices get a lot of criticism and have some negative health effects.
Do not be afraid of it. Although there is a connection between the quality of the food and the amount you eat, which can go beyond your lifestyle. Therefore, you should not overlook the possible consequences of eating spicy foods, but you should also not be negative about it.
For example, if you have stomach problems, you may want to avoid foods that can aggravate the pain. The same is true when it comes to experimenting with different flavors. They are not harmful, but the problem lies in the amount and how often you eat.
But to be able to make tasty hot wings in your own home, you just need to read on and follow the instructions we give you. You will see that you can make them in a healthy way, without compromising the taste at all.
How to make hot wings
Have you ever wondered about the history behind some of your favorite dishes? It is perfectly normal to be curious. When it comes to hot wings, one does not know exactly where it comes from. It is believed that the recipe originated in Buffalo, New York. In the beginning, hot wings were known as ” Buffalo wings. “
A chef noticed that the chicken wings she made were not eaten, and began to gather. She decided to make a recipe that was prepared in a different way, and with a sauce and spices that accentuated the taste.
Teresa Bellissimo combined the spices with a little parsley, dressing and vegetable oil and fried it together. The result was a great success! This is another example that creativity is everything when it comes to cooking.
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (25 g)
- 1 1/2 cups butter (125 g)
- 10 cups chicken wings (1 kg)
- 6 tablespoons tabasco sauce (240 ml)
- 3 cups tomato puree (360 ml)
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (25 g)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (25 g)
- First remove the skin from the chicken wings. Do it in a way that leaves as much meat as possible.
- Set the oven to 190º.
- Put them in the oven without putting anything on the wings, for 15 minutes until they are cooked through and have a nice golden brown color. Remember that the goal is to use the oven instead of frying them.
- Take a medium bowl and start preparing the strong sauce.
- Use the butter, tabasco sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper and curry powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Taste the sauce occasionally, to make sure it is not too salty or too spicy. Try to keep the taste as balanced as possible.
- When the chicken wings are out of the oven and hot, dip them in the strong sauce and let it soak well into all of them.
- Put all the chicken wings, covered in strong sauce, in the oven for another 15 minutes. When they are done, you can take them out and enjoy every bit.