The Chinese have made fried rice one of the most popular and most eaten dishes in the world today. Rice is a versatile ingredient that can even be used to make various desserts.
To make fried rice, it is first necessary to understand the importance of a good fried rice dish and the essential flavorings for this dish. Without these, fried rice will not taste as good as it should.
It is important to think about what kind of spices to use. Soy sauce is an important accessory in almost all oriental food. This ingredient will ensure that fried rice gets the distinctive flavor that sets it apart from the others. In addition, it is a very simple, practical and inexpensive way to add flavor to this dish.
It does not matter if you are not good at cooking or if you do not have a good time. Soy sauce will give fried rice a good taste anyway!
There are some other things that we also want to share before we start explaining how to make this dish.
Fried rice is not particularly nutritious. But that does not necessarily mean that it is bad food. What is important is that you have a generally healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle. It’s not just about what you eat. A sedentary lifestyle, a high-fat diet, cholesterol and carbohydrates are not good for you.
However, there is nothing wrong with eating fried rice once in a while, but remember that you should avoid eating processed foods as much as possible.
Quick and tasty homemade fried rice
Ingredients for fried rice
- 180 g white rice
- 5 dl water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 large carrot
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 large onion
- 1 purre
- A pinch of black pepper
Preparation of fried rice
- If you use a microwave oven, you can make this dish faster.
- Pour water into a refractory bowl and add salt and olive oil.
- Turn on for 90 seconds at the highest temperature.
- Take the bowl of water out of the microwave and place in the rice. Put it back in the microwave for 10 minutes at full power.
- While the rice is in the microwave, you can cut the carrot, onion and leek into small pieces.
- Then you can pour a little olive oil in a frying pan, and put in all the vegetables.
- Fry the vegetables while stirring well. This way you will avoid them burning in the pan or losing the aroma and taste.
- Add a little soy sauce and continue to stir.
- When the rice is ready, stir it into the frying pan together with the vegetables, a little more oil and soy sauce and mix everything well.
- The ingredients should be mixed well to bring out the best possible taste. Taste the rice after a few minutes to check if it is properly seasoned.
- Finally, sprinkle some pepper over.