Blood circulation is one of the most important functions of the body. It is generally important for maintaining good health. After all, it provides nourishment, minerals and oxygen to different parts of the body. Apart from that, you can also improve your blood circulation with turmeric.
Many factors, such as age or a sedentary lifestyle, can affect blood circulation. Different medical conditions can also affect blood circulation. This includes pregnancy, high blood pressure, diseases of the nervous system, anemia, or food allergies.
Fortunately, there are some ways to improve blood circulation. For example, by making some lifestyle changes, such as starting a healthy diet or using some home remedies. All this can help you.
However, it is important to emphasize that those who suffer from circulatory problems or diseases should contact their GP.
Turmeric, a natural preparation to improve blood circulation
Turmeric is a great spice with many preventive and healing properties. Therefore, many people appreciate it for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich, cleansing and detoxifying properties. Among other things, it will help to:
- Relieves chronic and acute pain from inflammatory diseases.
- Cure inflammation of the skin and gums.
- Fight reflux.
- Relieves constipation and digestive problems.
- Relieves diarrhea.
- Reduce swelling.
- Relieves nausea.
- Provide relief for sore throats.
- Fight the lack of cognitive functions caused by Alzheimer’s disease.
- Protect the mucus layer that protects the stomach.
- Kill bacteria that cause most stomach ulcers.
- Cleanse the blood and organs (gallbladder, liver, etc.) and the whole body.
- Improve overall blood circulation.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Reduce the possibility of diabetes and cholesterol.
A home preparation of turmeric to improve blood circulation
Poor blood circulation can affect the whole body. Unfortunately, it can also lead to many different health problems. By and large, the discomfort and problems that come from poor blood circulation are:
- Numbness or tingling in parts of the body
- Cold hands and feet
- Fatigue and dizziness
- Hair loss and dry skin
- Swelling or edema
- Muscle cramps
- Pain in the legs
- Irregular heartbeat
Fortunately, turmeric is a natural and effective method to help improve blood circulation. It contains curcumin. This is not only a wonderful antioxidant, but it promotes blood circulation.
Turmeric is an ingredient used in cooking, in many different dishes. In addition, it is an important ingredient in a home remedy called golden milk. This remedy is a powerful and useful drink, which is used to improve overall health.
Below you will find the recipe for this great home recipe. Use a mixture of turmeric paste and pepper with warm vegetable milk. This is without a doubt the best turmeric recipe to improve blood circulation.
Ingredients: turmeric paste
- 1/4 cup turmeric powder (30 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (2.5 g)
- 1/2 cup filtered water (125 ml)
How to make: turmeric paste
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- To be able to absorb turmeric and curcumin in the body and improve the effect, you need pepper. The piperine found in pepper activates the curcumin in the turmeric. It also strengthens the effect, so it is important to add pepper to the recipe.
- Then heat the mixture on low heat for a few minutes, until it becomes a thick paste.
- Finally let the mixture cool down and then put it in the fridge.
Ingredients: golden milk
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric paste (8g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (7.5 g)
How to make golden milk that will improve blood circulation and much more
- First, heat all the ingredients except the honey in a saucepan. Then stir regularly so that the ingredients dissolve without boiling.
- Then add honey.
- Finally, enjoy this delicious drink every morning.
There are generally countless benefits of turmeric. However, be careful before consuming it. Take special care if you are undergoing any form of medical treatment. It is always best to talk to a doctor or specialist first.