Unwanted hair can vary in amount and thickness from person to person, but no matter how it is, most women can agree that they want to remove it. There are many different techniques for removing hair and getting smooth and beautiful skin, but many of these are painful and usually quite expensive. Read about how to remove hair naturally in this article!
Fortunately, there are some natural ingredients that make hair removal easy and affordable without irritating your skin – and you can use them at home.
You can remove hair naturally with techniques that are easy to prepare – they do not take much time and they have good results. Before choosing any of the methods, you should keep in mind that in order to get the best results, you need to be consistent in using them.
Try some of these hair removal methods you can do at home and say goodbye to your unwanted hair.
Remove hair naturally with baking soda
This hair removal treatment should be used every night before going to sleep and you will see results in the morning.
How do you do it?
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda in a cup (200 ml) of boiling water, stir well and allow to cool. Soak a piece of cotton or gauze in the mixture and apply it to the areas where you have unwanted hair. In the morning, after removing the piece of fabric, be sure to apply a good moisturizer to prevent the skin from becoming dry.
- After two or three days with this application you will start to see results.
Lemon and sugar
This hair removal method has become popular all over the world because it easily allows you to remove hair in a matter of minutes.
How do you do it?
- In a medium saucepan, add two cups of sugar (440 g) and the juice of one lemon. Add a little water if you have to. Heat this over medium-high heat and stir constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- When the mixture starts to bubble, lower the heat and wait until you have a thick, sticky mass. The color should be golden, similar to honey. Be careful not to burn it.
- When the mass has cooled down a bit, apply it on clean and dry skin. Distribute the mixture well and remove it by pulling hard in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
White pepper and camphor
This mixture of white pepper and camphor is a particularly good alternative for removing unwanted hair on the legs. Both pepper and camphor can create a burning sensation when you apply them to the skin, but this is perfectly normal. However, if you get an allergic reaction you should avoid this treatment completely.
How do you do it?
- Grind white pepper until you get a very fine powder. Mix it with equal parts of camphor and add a little almond oil.
- Make an even mass with all the ingredients and apply it to the legs for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and you will see that the hair is gone.
The flour from chickpeas is a natural treatment that has been used in the Indian subcontinent to remove unwanted body hair from several different areas. This ingredient is often mixed with turmeric flour and some milk to prevent hair growth in babies, but it is also effective for adults.
- ½ cup chickpea flour (65 g)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (5 g)
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon natural yogurt
Here’s how to do it
- Make an even mass with these ingredients and apply it to the face to remove unwanted facial hair.
- Wait 30 minutes before starting to massage the mass in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- If it has dried too much, moisten it with your fingertips.
- Finally, rinse your face with warm water and repeat this treatment two to three times a week.