Here are some simple and inexpensive recipes you can follow to make your own cream for removing dark skin spots.
Also keep in mind that the best way to remove skin blemishes is to remove the cause of their appearance in the first place. Therefore, you should keep an eye on what you eat , avoid habits such as. smoking, using sunscreen, avoiding lying in the sun when the radiation is at its highest, etc.
These recipes are easy to follow and do not contain anything that is harmful to the skin. We recommend that you try different recipes so you can find out which one you like best.
Before applying the cream, you should gently exfoliate (scrub) the skin to remove dead skin cells. You can do this reasonably by using sodium and sugar or finely ground salt. You can mix this with oil if you have dry skin.
This cream is good for dark spots, thanks to natural bleaches.
- A few drops of carbonated water
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- A few drops of vegetable glycerin
- A few drops of lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients until you get an oily mass. Apply this on the skin before going to bed and remove with water when you get up.
This cream not only helps you get rid of dark skin spots, but also contains nutrients from the oatmeal and a cleansing effect from the lemon .
- 1/4 tablespoon finely ground oatmeal
- 2.5 dl water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients together. Use this cream every day for a week. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes before washing it off with water.
A delicious and affordable cream made with orange peel. Put the orange peel in the sun so it dries out. When it is dry, crush it until you get a fine powder and mix this with milk and a few drops of vegetable glycerin according to the following measurements:
- 2 tablespoons powder of dried orange peel
- 1 tbsp milk
- A few drops of vegetable glycerin
Apply the cream and leave it to dry before washing it off with warm water.
This cream contains the highest degree of therapeutic ingredients, not only against dark spots but also against swelling of the skin. In addition, it nourishes and works well for those with sensitive skin or eczema. This cream is especially recommended for blemishes that are lighter than your normal skin tone.
Mix good quality honey with turmeric until you get a thick mass. Apply this mask on the skin and leave it for 30 minutes before removing it with warm water.
This cream for dark skin spots is very refreshing and thinner than the previous ones. It is especially recommended for those with oily skin or if traveling in high temperatures .
- Half a cup of cucumber juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- Half a cup of rose water
Mix all the ingredients well and spray over the face every morning. This does not need to be washed off as it will help tone the skin.
Here are some ingredients you can use to make your own recipe.
- Lemon is ideal for cleansing or disinfecting the skin, but can be a little too strong. If you have sensitive skin, you should mix with glycerin before use.
- Aloe vera is a plant that moisturizes oily skin and repairs scars after pimples and injuries. You can extract the gel directly from the plant or buy it from pharmacies or health food stores.
- Oil from rosehip seeds both renews and repairs. Good for dry or older skin.
- Vitamin E is used as a preservative in many cosmetic products, and helps you cleanse the skin, make it shiny clean and remove blemishes.
- Essential geranium oil has rejuvenating properties for the skin. Therefore, we recommend that you drip a few drops into the cream you usually use against dark spots.
Thanks to Chugy and MGFLady Disdain for photos.