Ginger and olive oil syrup is one of the best home remedies for relieving pain thanks to the properties of the ingredients. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic preparation. In addition to many other benefits, it helps to stimulate blood circulation and treat digestive problems.
Ginger is also known to be an aphrodisiac. The root is known as a flavor enhancer in many dishes. It is also used in various products due to its exquisite fragrance.
Minerals, vitamins, and gingerol
Ginger is a source of calcium, essential oils, amino acids, phosphorus and vitamins B and C, so it strengthens the immune system. The active ingredient, gingerol, can also reduce the risk of ovarian and bowel cancer. It is also a powerful expectorant for bronchitis, asthma, flu and other respiratory diseases.
If you want to stop taking regular painkillers, then ginger and olive oil syrup is an ideal alternative to relieve pain. It has diuretic properties, so it removes excess fluid in joints and reduces inflammation at the same time.
Ginger: ideal for stomach and intestines
In addition, ginger helps in the treatment of dyspepsia, flatulence, stomach cramps and digestive problems. The syrup is perfect in cases such as food poisoning, intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery.
Ginger and olive oil syrup to relieve pain
- 150 g fresh ginger
- 2.5 dl olive oil
This is what you do
- Wash the ginger well and let it dry for two hours.
- Pour olive oil into a cake tin.
- Cut up the ginger and grate it with the peel on.
- Put ginger in the baking tin together with the olive oil and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for two hours.
- Once it has cooled, you can strain it to remove the ginger pieces.
- Pour the syrup into small airtight bottles and store it in a cool, dry place. The shelf life is approx. six months.
It is important to measure the dose when making ginger and olive oil syrup to relieve pain. Ginger oil can be helpful if you suffer from several conditions. In addition, the smell can keep mosquitoes and other insects that can spread diseases at a distance.
Arthritis and muscle pain
To refresh your head and body, you can use two to three drops a day. If you want to relieve arthritis (arthritis), muscle or back pain, then you can massage a few drops on the exposed area.
We also recommend that you drink three drops a day.
From intestinal gas to bronchitis and skin care
- If you have diarrhea or flatulence, you can massage a drop directly on your stomach.
- If you have a sore throat or problems with the sinuses, we recommend that you inhale three drops. This syrup helps fight bronchitis, asthma, cough, shortness of breath and flu. It can also help you remove mucus from your lungs and throat.
- For beauty, you can use three drops on the exposed area to reduce wrinkles and stretch marks. The rejuvenating properties of ginger repair damaged skin.
The fight against cholesterol and high blood pressure
The use of ginger and olive oil syrup minimizes the risk of high blood pressure. It also fights bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood and reduces the risk of blood clots and atherosclerosis. It is ideal for treating heart disease.
It has many more health benefits. The habit of taking two to four drops of ginger oil a day can reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
As you can see, ginger has many benefits. It is a powerful natural home remedy that can be used to treat many different conditions. The root contains many antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Having ginger and olive oil syrup at home can help with pain relief. You can make it yourself with ingredients that are easy to obtain.