Do you often have stomach pain, heartburn or nausea? This may be a sign that you have a chronic stomach problem. When this happens, nature has a very versatile plant that can be used for stomach problems: Aloe Vera. With a little honey, you can make an ideal aloe vera treatment to make the unpleasant symptoms go away.
Aloe vera has several uses and benefits, from cosmetics to medicine. But do you know how to take advantage of the properties for abdominal pain?
Read on to find out.
Stomach problems and what causes them
Stomach problems are conditions that affect your digestive system, whether they are mild or severe. There can be many different causes depending on your precise condition. The most common conditions are caused by too much fiber in the body, intolerance to a certain substance, or poor eating habits.
Some symptoms of stomach problems may include:
- Abdominal pain
If you suffer from any of these, we recommend that you visit your doctor to find out the cause. An early diagnosis is always the best measure for effective treatment.
Stomach problems can range from irritable bowel syndrome to cancer. Therefore, you should see a doctor as soon as you feel unwell. Take your health seriously. No pain is normal.
What is aloe vera and what are the benefits of it against stomach problems?
You have probably already come across aloe vera as a good remedy for healing wounds and burns. Its healing power is truly impressive, but internally it also has many benefits for the body.
Aloe vera contains vitamins A, B and C, amino acids and enzymes that contribute significantly to improving the digestive system. Just one aloe vera leaf will be enough to make a drink or jelly with some powerful curative properties.
Some of the benefits of this plant include the following. It:
- Reduces inflammation caused by gastritis or duodenitis.
- Regenerates the stomach lining.
- Helps relieve symptoms of diaphragmatic hernia.
- Charges the body.
- Stimulates digestion.
- Reduces heartburn.
- Cleanses the blood.
- Helps the body absorb nutrients.
- Treats ulcerative colitis.
- Heals wounds caused by stomach ulcers.
- Stabilizes stomach pH level.
- Helps insulin production.
- Eliminates bacteria from the stomach.
- Relieves the symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
Aloe vera remedy with honey for stomach problems
Try this aloe vera preparation to treat stomach problems. However, you should not take this solution if you are pregnant. We also do not recommend it for women who are breastfeeding.
Remember to drink it freshly made, as it will lose its properties over time.
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- Take the aloe vera leaf and peel it gently.
- Wash it well and let it sit in water for a few minutes to make sure you remove all the yellow secretion. This can be quite bitter and has an unpleasant odor. You only want the pure gel.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and drink.
- We recommend two tablespoons of honey, but you can change this according to your taste. It’s just there to sweeten and enhance the taste. Of course, do not overdo the sweetening.
- You can drink this juice between 3 and 5 times daily, before each meal. Do not drink it for more than 7 days in a row.
Note: Some people may suffer from diarrhea due to the plant’s stool effects. If this happens to you, stop drinking it. This happens if you do not remove all the yellow secretions when cutting the plant. That is why it is so important to wash it well.
When you use this natural solution for stomach problems, they will be much better. But do not forget to also follow a good diet and drink enough water. If your symptoms do not improve, consult your doctor.