Physical exercise is important to shape your figure and have good health. But it is also important if you want to shape your figure to have healthy and beautiful curves. This way you get the perfect balance between slim and fine curves.
In this article, you will discover the best exercises to shape your figure from head to toe. With this routine you can tone both the upper and lower part of your body.
The result will be more defined muscle, less fat, more flexibility, no slack, and more resistance, vitality and of course self-confidence.
Exercise routine to shape your figure
The training routine that we present below is simple, but very effective. You can do it at home at any time and you need almost nothing extra. Yes, a mat can be useful as well as weights if you want to increase the intensity (they can be bottles of water), and music also helps maintain your energy.
The number of repetitions, series and intensity will be decided by you. You need to increase them gradually to avoid too much stiffness or damage.
Overall, it is ideal to increase gradually until you reach your goal. Then you can stop increasing the pace to stay at a maintenance level.
First of all, squats are one of the classic exercises to shape your figure.
They are easy to make, they do not need machines, and you can make them at any time. In addition, they are very effective in strengthening and giving a nice, firmer shape to the buttocks, thighs and legs.
How do you squat?
- To perform squats, stand up and separate your legs the same width as your hips.
- Then bend your knees little by little, as if you were sitting down on a chair. By doing so, you lower your buttocks to the floor as far as you can walk without taking your feet off the ground.
- No matter what, remember to always keep your back straight.
If, in addition to toning your legs, you also need to get rid of fat, you need to perform aerobic exercise. That way, you also increase your resistance and airway capacity.
An excellent way to achieve this is to perform different types of jumps.
- A home exercise is to jump rope. This simple exercise burns a lot of calories and fat.
- Another option for those suffering from joint pain is to use a trampoline. Today you can get individual spring trampolines to train at home.
However, always keep in mind that you must jump on them in front of the foot and not on the heels.
3. The plank
The central part of the body always shows if you are in shape. It is common to accumulate fat in the abdomen, so do not forget to work in this area. However, a good and healthy diet is also important for shaping the figure, especially the waist.
The plank is an intense and effective exercise to strengthen your stomach:
- Lie face down and keep the weight on your elbows and the tips of your feet.
- Keep your body lifted off the ground, parallel to it, without lifting your butt too high, while keeping your stomach tight.
- Hold this position for as long as you can.
4. Arm raises
The upper body is often the one that men are fascinated by, at the same time as it is a major concern for women. Whether you want to prevent limp arms or want to achieve a firm and beautiful breast, you need to practice traditional push-ups.
There are many variations of push-ups. The original position is similar to the plank we discussed in the previous point. But instead of carrying the weight on your elbows, carry it on your hands.
You can also do them with just one arm and then with the other. It all depends on resistance and preferences.
5. Stretching exercises for the back
To shape your figure, do not just tone muscles and burn fat. It is also important to have a good attitude. A fine posture should not be with the chest to the left or the back bent.
Therefore, you need to perform exercises to stretch your back.
- Lie on your back and squeeze your knees with your arms.
- Swing slightly from side to side to massage the spine.
- Then lower your knees to each side and stretch. You will notice a stretch in the opposite side of the back. Then repeat the same on the other side.