Have you ever considered using natural preparations to soften trees?
Threesomes are a beauty problem that affects your feet when you do not give them enough attention during your hygiene routine. These are hard spots formed by the friction of your footwear and foot.
Thrushes usually build up dead skin cells that prevent your skin from regenerating properly. They appear on the sole of your foot and on your heels. However, they can also appear on the toes of one or both feet.
Fortunately, in addition to the treatments you find in the store, there are natural remedies that will help you soften thrush. These will help you improve your foot health.
Natural remedies to soften thrushes
In this article, we want to share five interesting options so you can try them at home.
1. Baking soda and lavender oil
Take advantage of the astringent properties of baking soda mixed with the antibacterial and relaxing properties of lavender oil. This gives you a complete treatment for thrush that affects foot health.
These ingredients get rid of dead skin cells. They also help to hydrate the affected area so that the skin is healed without any problems.
- 1.25 liters of water
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tablespoon lavender oil
- Heat the water. When it is hot to the touch, pour it into a tub.
- Add baking soda and lavender oil. Mix them so that they dissolve well.
- Put your feet in this mixture for 20 minutes. After this time, rub them with a pumice stone.
- Repeat this treatment two or three times a week until you get rid of your slaves.
2. Epsom salt and eucalyptus oil
This treatment with Epsom salt and eucalyptus oil will not only soften thrushes on the feet. It also prevents fungus and has a relaxing effect.
- 1.25 liters of water
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- 1 teaspoon eucalyptus oil
- Heat the water without letting it boil. Then pour it into a tub.
- Add Epsom salt and eucalyptus oil. Mix them until well dissolved.
- Put your feet in the tub for 20 minutes. Then rub your feet with a pumice stone.
- Use this treatment three times a week for good results.
Vaseline and vitamin E to soften thrushes
Both petroleum jelly and vitamin E are powerful hydrating and healing ingredients. They make it easier to soften slaves and get rid of foot problems.
This natural cream repairs your cells. In addition, it helps you get rid of dead skin that causes hard skin blemishes.
- 5 tbsp Vaseline
- 1 capsule of vitamin E.
- Put Vaseline in a glass container and mix it with the contents of a vitamin E capsule.
- Take the amount you think is necessary. Then massage it on the feet until it is completely absorbed.
- Repeat this treatment every night before going to bed.
4. Garlic and coconut oil
The antibiotic and anti- inflammatory power of garlic mixes with the hydrating compounds in coconut oil. As a result, it gives you an effective treatment to soften trees and to treat athlete’s foot.
This natural remedy also fights athlete’s foot. In addition, it hydrates dry areas to soften trees.
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Crush the garlic cloves and mix them with the coconut oil to make a paste.
- Rub the treatment on the feet and let it work for 40 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Repeat this treatment two or three times a week.
5. Tomato and olive oil
The antioxidants in tomatoes together with the fatty acids in olive oil heal the skin on the feet. This is especially the case for thrush and cracked skin.
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Crush the ripe tomatoes. Then mix them with olive oil.
- Apply the treatment on the feet and let it work for 40 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Repeat this treatment every night before going to bed.